Our Ross 308 and Cobb 500 Day Old Chicks
Our quality Farmsponsor Cobb 500 and Ross 308 day old commercial chicks produced from the hatchery.
Our day-old chick is of good quality, clean, dry and free from dirt and contamination, with clear and bright eyes, free from deformities, with a completely sealed and clean navel. No yolk sac or dried membrane found protruded from the navel area.
BROILERS ROSS 308:
ROSS 308 is the best available genetics world-wide. A brand of Aviagen, It is a good start for sure, The Ross 308 commercial broilers by Farmsponsor is a robust fast growing, feed efficient broiler with good meat. The Ross 308 breeder produces a high number of eggs combined with good hatchability to optimize chick cost in situations where broiler performance is important.
- Good quality chicks from disease-free parent stocks
- Bright skin.
- High performance
- Fast growing broilers
- It ensures farmers to have good optimum profitability
- Rapid growth, the possibility of early slaughtering
- More muscle mass.
“The gain of body weight per day at the right breast and the content ranges from 52 to 58 grams. Powerful muscle mass broiler chickens ROSS 308 is formed at an early age. The optimal time for slaughtering the breed is considered to be age from six to nine weeks. At this point, the chickens have to weigh up to two (2) kilograms.”
Cobb 500 broiler (chicken) is arguably the world’s most ‘production efficient’ line of meat chickens. The Cobb 500 broiler is exclusively bred by Cobb-Vantress Inc. (the world’s oldest poultry breeding company). It is the world’s most effective broiler with the lowest feed conversion, best growth rate and an ability to thrive on low density, less costly nutrition. These attributes combine to give the Cobb500 the competitive advantage of the lowest cost per kilogram or pound of live-weight produced for the growing customer base worldwide.
- White feathers
- Yellow skin, even as a carcass
- 95-96% liveability
- Lowest cost of live weight produced
- Superior performance on lower cost feed rations
- Excellent growth rate
- Readiness for slaughter at the age of 30 days
Cobb 500 Competitive Advantages:
- Very low feed conversion rate: in other words, the bird generates more meat for every grain of feed provided
- Excellent growth rate: gets to market-rate quicker, shortening the time on your rearing costs and increasing profits
- Converts cheaper low density feed very well: spend less on feed, earn more on meat
- Consistent performer across climates: does well whatever the weather
- Optimal productivity: gets you off on the front foot for achieving the ideal balance of low cost, high profit
- Best uniformity: same consistent results across the flock
- Consistent processing results: the meat is just how the retailers and customer want it